Welcome to the CBM Members Page. Many thanks to Rob and Stephen for designing and coding it, and to Tom, Denny and Gary Lutz and Gary Cathey for all the photos.
The Carolina BrewMasters have over 200 members across several counties. Click Here to access the photos page. [NOTE: Internet Explorer has a glitch on mouseover.]
If you are a CBM member (paid for 2012) and you do not have a photo posted, here is what you need to do.
- Confirm with our Treasurer that your name is in the official roster file. The roster drives this page.
- Select your favorite 1 or 2 pictures of yourself. The smaller pic needs to be easily identifiable as you, so no hats, dark shade, or ninja hoods.
- JPG dimensions for this smaller pic are important. Try to size it at 100 pixels wide and 150 pixels high (72 dpi) because the web site will force it down to that size anyway. Too-large photos with lots of useless stuff around the edge will leave you looking very small. Your smaller pic should be less than 40kb.
- JPG dims for the second, larger pic should be approximately 300 pixels wide and 450 pixels high (72 dpi) and the web site will also force it to that size upon mouse-over. If you like, you may use a different photo that shows you enjoying beer in some (legal) way. Your larger pic should be less than 60kb.
- Name your JPG files exactly like so: Last_First.jpg and Last_First2.jpg. The name must match the roster. No other filename formats will be accepted. The website only recognizes this filename format.
- Send pix to Communications as attached files, meaning do not embed pictures into the body of the email. We need the files to be easy-to-save and then upload to the web server.
VP-Communications will upload properly named and formatted pictures to web server at least weekly.